jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

Estructuras gramaticales de Inglés 1º Trimestre


§Tema 1:  Me and my friends
§ Have you got... …? Yes, i have/ No, I haven’t
§Has he got.....? Yes, I he has/  No, he hasn´t
§Has she got....? Yes, She has/ No, she hasn´t …
§Recycled: What’s this..? It’s a ......; Are you.....?Is he...? Is she....? He’s got.....She’s got.....
 
§Tema 2: Animal World
§Has it got.....? Yes, it has/ No, it hasn’t
§It’s a/ an......
§They all....../ They´ve got......
§• Recycled: I like....too; Do you like.....? Is it.....? Yes, it is/ No, it isn’t; It’s..... It’s got.....They are.....
§ Tema 3: Things I can do
§I/He/She/We/They can/can’t.
§Can you /he/she/they….?
§Yes, I /he/she/we/they can.
§No, I /he/she/we/they can´t…..but.
§Recycled: Let´s….! Great idea! Me, too! I……in/to

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario